- 2013 ANNUAL MEETING
- Abstract Submissions Guidelines
- Author Presentation Instructions
- Brown Bag Special Interest Groups
- Call for Applications SPR Sloboda and Bukoski Cup
- Call for Papers
- Call for Posters NIDA Int’l Poster Session
- Call for Preconference Workshop Proposals
- ECPN Events
- Exhibits and Advertising
- Hotel Accomodations
- International Focused Events
- Keynote Speaker and Awards Presentations
- Meeting Highlights
- Plenary Sessions
- Pre-Conference Workshops and International Networking Forum
- Presidential Address
- Program Schedule
- Registration Information
- Travel Awards
- CONTACT US
2013 ANNUAL MEETING
The Science of Prevention: Building a Comprehensive National Strategy for Well-Being
May 28-31, 2013 │ Hyatt Regency San Francisco │ San Francisco, CA
Pre-Conference Workshops May 28, 2013
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
Tel: +1 415 788 1234 Fax: +1 415 398 2567
*Online registration ends May 26, 2013.
Presentation Schedules Have Been Sent
As of April 1, 2013, presentation schedules have been emailed. If you have not received an email regarding your presentation schedule, please contact Jennifer Lewis at email@example.com.
Abstract Status Notifications Have Been Sent
As of March 12, 2013 abstract acceptance notifications have been emailed. If you have not received an email regarding the status of your abstract, please contact Jennifer Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s Happening Now
- Speakers/Presenters Materials Now Available! Access here
- SPR ECPN and Minority Annual Meeting Travel Awards Program Now Available! View eligibility requirements and online application
- Online Registration Now Open! View Rates and Register
- Make Your Hotel Reservations Now! View Rates and Deadlines
- Call for Exhibitor and Advertisement Registrations. Learn More
- Call for Applications for the Eighth Annual SPR Sloboda and Bukoski SPR Cup *Closed*
- Call for “Brown Bag” Special Interest Groups *Closed*
- SPR 21st Annual Meeting Call for Papers *Closed*
- SPR 21st Annual Meeting Call for Pre-conference Workshops *Closed*
- SPR 21st Annual Meeting Call for Posters NIDA International Poster Session *Closed*
About the SPR Annual Meeting
Join your colleagues for the most important prevention science conference of the year! The Society for Prevention Research (SPR) 21st Annual Meeting will take place in San Francisco, CA at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco, May 28-31, 2013.
The Society for Prevention Research envisions a wellness-oriented society in which evidenced-based programs and policies are continuously applied to improve the health and well-being of its citizens, fostering positive human development and citizens who lead productive lives, in caring relationships with others.
The SPR Annual Meeting provides a unique opportunity to advance this vision by providing a centrally integrated forum for the exchange of new concepts, methods, and results from prevention research and related public health fields; and by providing a forum for the communication between scientists, public policy leaders and practitioners concerning the implementation of evidence-based preventive interventions in all areas of public health.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with more than 800 researchers, policy-makers and practitioners from the U.S. and abroad at the premiere meeting for prevention science!
Questions? Please contact:
Jennifer Lewis, Executive Director
Society for Prevention Research
11240 Waples Mill Road, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
703-934-4850, ext. 213