- 2016 ANNUAL MEETING
- 2016 Conference App
- 2016 SPR/ECPN Frequently Asked Questions
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Brown Bag Special Interest Groups
- Call for Applications SPR Sloboda and Bukoski Cup
- Call for Papers
- Call for Posters NIDA Int’l Poster Session
- Call for Preconference Workshop Proposals
- Childcare Services
- DNC Events
- ECPN Events
- ePoster Forum Presentation Instructions
- Exhibits and Advertising
- Hotel Reservations
- International Focused Events
- Keynote Address
- Meeting Highlights
- Plenary Sessions
- Pre-Conference Workshops, International Networking Forum, Evening Poster Session, NIDA International Poster Session, and Opening Reception
- Presenter Instructions
- Presidential Address
- Program Schedule at-a-Glance
- Registration Information
- Travel Awards
- CONTACT US
ePoster Forum Presentation Instructions
The Poster Forums (organized poster forum) provide for multiple, 4 to 8 (maximum), poster research presentations to be made on related themes and topics.
When you arrive on-site please check the printed program to confirm the schedule of your presentation time block and the room assignment. Refer to the author index to check your presentation(s). Numbered signs will be on each e-Poster monitor. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the starting time so that you can load your poster. A technician will be available to provide assistance. Presenters and the audience are expected to be present for the entire 90 minute session.
e-Poster Forum Format
(1) All ePoster presenters are requested to use one of the SPR’s ePoster templates: PowerPoint (PC) or Keynote (Mac).
(2) All ePoster presentations must be loaded onto a flash/thumb drive (NOT laptops or Cloud) and brought onsite for uploading process.
If you have any questions about how to use the ePoster presentation templates, please contact Operations Supervisor, Christopher Chisholm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Developing your ePoster Presentation(s)
- Formatting Guidelines (PDF) – download
- ePoster Templates
- Sample ePoster
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – download
Conflict of Interest Statement
When applicable all presenters should include his/her conflict of interest disclosure statement in his/her poster presentation.
Add a QR tag with your abstract or other information on your poster and attendees can get your information with their smart phones.