- 2016 ANNUAL MEETING
- 2016 Conference App
- 2016 SPR/ECPN Frequently Asked Questions
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Brown Bag Special Interest Groups
- Call for Applications SPR Sloboda and Bukoski Cup
- Call for Papers
- Call for Posters NIDA Int’l Poster Session
- Call for Preconference Workshop Proposals
- Childcare Services
- DNC Events
- ECPN Events
- ePoster Forum Presentation Instructions
- Exhibits and Advertising
- Hotel Reservations
- International Focused Events
- Keynote Address
- Meeting Highlights
- Plenary Sessions
- Pre-Conference Workshops, International Networking Forum, Evening Poster Session, NIDA International Poster Session, and Opening Reception
- Presenter Instructions
- Presidential Address
- Program Schedule at-a-Glance
- Registration Information
- Travel Awards
- CONTACT US
5/5 NOTICE: SPR has secured a LIMITED guest room block with a discount rate at $259 per night, plus sales taxes.
Grand Hyatt – reserve here (DEADLINE: May 9, 2016)
345 Stockton St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
The SPR discounted room rates at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco are SOLD OUT. Rooms are available at prevailing rates.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
Tel: +1 415 788 1234 Fax: +1 415 398 2567
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the host hotel for the SPR 24th Annual Meeting. The SPR discounted room rates are SOLD OUT. Rooms are available at prevailing rates.
Online reservations is available here or call 1-888-421-1442. Click on this link to make your reservation and see detailed information about the Hyatt Regency San Francisco including guest amenities and a map and directions.
Room Rates per Night – SPR Discounted Room Rates are SOLD OUT.
Single: $214.00 plus state and local sales tax. Double: $214 plus state and local sales tax. Triple: $239.00 plus state and local sales tax. Quad: $239.00 plus state and local sales tax. Regency Club: $289 plus state and local sales tax.
Rate is per room, per night, excluding service charges, taxes (currently 16.25% occupancy tax), California Tourism assessment (currently $1.3), and applicable service, or hotel specific fees in effect at the Hotel at the time of the meeting.