- 2017 ANNUAL MEETING
- 2017 Conference App
- 2017 SPR/ECPN Frequently Asked Questions
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Brown Bag Special Interest Groups
- Call for Applications SPR Sloboda and Bukoski Cup
- Call for Papers
- Call for Posters NIDA Int’l Poster Session
- Call for Preconference Workshop Proposals
- Childcare Services
- DNC Events
- ECPN Events
- Exhibits and Advertising
- HBO: Risky Drinking (Special Viewing at SPR 2017)
- Hotel Reservations
- International Focused Events
- Meeting Highlights
- Plenary Sessions
- Pre-Conference Workshops, International Networking Forum, Evening Poster Session, NIDA International Poster Session, and Opening Reception
- Presenter Instructions
- Presidential Addresses
- Registration Information
- Schedule at-a-Glance
- Travel Awards
- CONTACT US
2017 ANNUAL MEETING
Society for Prevention Research │ 25th Annual Meeting
Prevention and Public Systems of Care:
Research, Policy and Practice
May 30 – June 2, 2017 │ Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill │ Washington, DC
Preconference Workshops, May 30, 2017
- Online Registration Now Available! View rates and deadlines. Early-bird ends May 5.
- Hotel Reservations Now Available! Click here to reserve. Reservation deadline: May 1.
- Travel Awards Program Now Available! Click here to apply. Application deadline: March 29.
- Pre-conference Workshops Info Now Available! View here.
- View Schedule-at-a-Glance
Special Viewing at the SPR Annual Meeting
About the SPR Annual Meeting
Mark your calendars to attend the most important prevention science conference–the Society for Prevention Research (SPR) 25th Annual Meeting that will be held in Washington, DC, May 30 – June 2, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. This year’s theme is “Prevention and Public Systems of Care: Research, Policy and Practice.”
The Society for Prevention Research envisions a wellness-oriented society in which evidenced-based programs and policies are continuously applied to improve the health and well-being of its citizens, fostering positive human development and citizens who lead productive lives, in caring relationships with others.
The SPR Annual Meeting provides a unique opportunity to advance this vision by providing a centrally integrated forum for the exchange of new concepts, methods, and results from prevention research and related public health fields; and by providing a forum for the communication between scientists, public policy leaders and practitioners concerning the implementation of evidence-based preventive interventions in all areas of public health.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with more than 800 U.S. and international researchers, policy-makers and practitioners at the premiere meeting for prevention science!
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001 USA
Tel: 1-202-737-1234 Fax: 1-202-737-5773
Questions? Please contact:
Jennifer Lewis, CAE
Society for Prevention Research
11240 Waples Mill Road, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA
703-934-4850, ext. 213