|ECPN Connections Several times a year, members of the Early Career Prevention Network Steering Committee will share information that will hopefully be of great interest to early career prevention scientists. Our goal is to keep you informed about prevention science and to develop a community among ECPN members.
Interested in making a contribution to the ECPN Connections? Please send your feedback and contributions to Marie-Hélène Véronneau at email@example.com.
ECPN Connections Spring 2014 Newsletter (Volume 7, Issue 2)
ECPN Connections Spring 2014 Newsletter This issue include the following highlights:
A note from the Steering Committee Chair; news from ECPN members; A New ECPN–International Task Force Liaison; Meet Adam Milam and John Monopoli; ECPN Spotlight-Training Sub-Committee; How to get the most out of your conference; ECPN at the Spring 2014 Annual Meeting; How to put together a good poster and/or presentation; and Job Announcements.
ECPN CONNECTIONS, NEWSLETTER ARCHIVES:
- ECPN Connections Winter 2014 Newsletter (Volume 7, Issue 1)
- ECPN Connections Spring 2013 Newsletter (Volume 6, Issue 1)
- ECPN Connections Fall 2012 Newsletter (Volume 5, Issue 2)
- ECPN Connections Spring 2012 Issue (Volume 5, Issue 1)
- ECPN Connections Fall 2011 Issue (Volume 4, Issue 2)
- ECPN Connections Spring 2011 Issue (Volume 4, Issue 1)
- ECPN Connections May 2010 Issue (Volume 3, Issue 2)
- ECPN Connections January 2010 Issue (Volume 3, Issue 1)
- ECPN Connections Winter/Spring 2009 Issue (Volume 2, Issue 1)
- ECPN Connections Fall 2008 Issue (Volume 1, Issue 2)
- ECPN Connections Winter 2008 (Inaugural Issue) (Volume 1, Issue 1)
Return to Top