SPR/ECPN John B. Reid Early Career Award Nominations Process
SPR/ECPN John B. Reid Early Career Award Nominations Process – Deadline: Friday, March 13, 2015
This award is presented annually by the Early Career Preventionist Network to a person early in their career in prevention. This award will be bestowed on someone who has shown a commitment to prevention science through outstanding contributions to research, policy, or practice.
- Nominee must be an early career scientist, defined as within 10 years post terminal degree.
- Nominee must be a member of the Society for Prevention Research at the time of nomination.
- Nominator’s Supporting Statement, briefly (under 1000 words) should address the nominee’s contribution to the field of prevention science as evidenced by their activities in research, policy, service, and/or teaching. The strongest letters will include an indication of the potential long-term significance and impact of nominees’s activities on the field of prevention science.
- The Letter(s) of Endorsement may be less encompassing but should address similar themes.
- Nominee’s CV (NIH biosketch or similar)
ALL award nomination materials should be submitted via e-mail to Jennifer Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.