BENEFITS AND RATES
Register and join/renew membership in ONE step!
For your convenience, if you are planning to register for the SPR 2015 Annual Meeting and join/renew your membership to register with the discounted rate, we’ve designed the registration system to accept applications/renewals in one transaction. Please make sure to select “Registration & Membership” for regular members and “Registration & Student Membership” for students.
Click here to register and join/renew now.
What are the benefits of SPR Membership?
Membership benefits include:
- Support for the advancement of the field of prevention science.
- Annual subscription to the bi-monthly (effective February 2014) journal Prevention Science.
- Eligibility to vote for Board of Directors, Officers and changes to the bylaws.
- SPR Community, bi-annual newsletter, and e-Bulletins including job postings, grant opportunities and other up-to-date announcements regarding prevention science.
- Discounted Annual Meeting and Pre-conference registration fees.
- Inclusion in the online SPR Membership Directory.
- SPR/Early Career Preventionist Network (ECPN) Listserv.
- Diversity Network Committee (DNC) Listerv.
- International Network Task Force (INF) Listserv.
Annual Membership Dues (for New and Renewing Members)
|Regular Member, ONE YEAR, 01/01/2014 – 12/31/2014||$170|
|Student Member, ONE YEAR, 01/01/2014 – 12/31/2014 (Includes students and post-doctoral fellows)||$75|
Membership Career Level Guidelines
– Early Career (Assistant Professor, Assistant Research Scientist or Equivalent; 1 – 10 years post degree)
– Mid Career (Associate Professor, Associate Research Scientist or Equivalent; 10 – 20 years post degree)
– Senior Career (Professor, Research Scientist or Equivalent; 20 years plus)
– Other (specify) –including change of career
How to Apply
Complete the SPR Membership Application Form (PDF) or online. If paying by check or money order, print the completed form and mail it to SPR. If paying by credit card, submit the membership application online or fax to SPR at 703-359-7562.
If you have any questions about membership, Please contact the SPR Administrative Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 703-934-4850 ext. 218 (DeeJay Garringo, Membership Director).